Monday, December 19, 2011
Sunday, November 20, 2011
Saturday, November 5, 2011
2) I am currently thinking about how to face my biggest fashion fear. Want to know what it is? Wearing black and yellow in the same outfit. I am so so so afraid I will look like a bumble bee. Anybody have some good inspiration for me?
3) Leena Lou and I got $400 worth of clothes for about $45 last night. I'd say we are INSANE bargain hunters.
4) Have you seen Once Upon A Time on ABC? It's awesome. Also it's about princesses so you know I love it. I hope it doesn't get cancelled. All my favorite TV shows get cancelled. I think I don't have very good taste in television.
5) Mickenzie from Toddlers and Tiaras is HILARIOUS. If you need a good laugh and you can get over the fact that she is completely out of control and needs some discipline then youtube her...
6) I am trying to figure out what to get everyone for Christmas. Some people are easy peasy and some are just NOT!
7) I did not participate in one single Halloween activity. No parties, no trick-or-treating, no dressing up. Also I didn't eat a single piece of Halloween candy. Despite all this, I had a fantastic costume prepared. I will save it for next year.
8) I am super excited for our annual girls-only Thanksgiving shopping trip!
9) For some reason I am really interested in reading about Mole People, the people that live in the abandoned Subway tunnels in New York City. Its fascinating.
10) I love Pinterest.
Was that random enough?
Friday, November 4, 2011
Friday, October 28, 2011
Wednesday, October 26, 2011
It's "first come, first served" NOT "first come, first serve"
And come on. Whipped cream. Not whip cream.
Best of all, "after 2 surgeries I can finally breath." oh yeah. Cuz we all need to breath.
Sent from my iPhone
Sunday, October 23, 2011
Saturday, October 22, 2011
1) When we go to a drive through he pulls up so the person sitting behind the driver does all the work. If you're sitting behind him then he rolls down your window and makes you place the order and pay and pick it up. He says "I can't understand a word they're saying."
Then he wonders why the workers get so confused when he drives right past them.
2) He gets in trouble for playing with the dog at inappropriate times such as: whenever my mom wants his attention, during general conference, during family prayer and occasions like that. If we're lucky it comes down to my mom saying "John if you don't stop playing with Fluffy you're both going outside!"
3)Everytime we go to the grocery store, he pays and then asks the checker "How much money did I save with my club card?" Then the checker has to frantically and awkwardly find the line on the mile long receipt that says "You saved $3.08 today!" They tell him and he says "Good. Thanks" and leaves.
Wednesday, October 19, 2011
A few weeks later MM and I took her to the airport. She would have gone through security with that thing if MM wouldn't have held his hand out (as a joke) and said "Leena give me your knife." She said "Oh yeah I almost forgot!" and dug it out of her purse.