Sunday, November 21, 2010

I feel like I will get in trouble for saying this.

I love Scotland (yes I have been there).
I love kilts and tartan plaid. (When I was in Scotland I saw a boy going to prom in his kilt. I had an instant crush on him.)
If you're in my inner circle you probably know about the Scottish photo shoot. If you don't know, just ask.
I don't like the sound of the bagpipes.

Once I attended a ward social where they had a man play the bagpipes. As he walked in and began his concert everyone gasped with excitement and anticipation and surprise.
I was 1/2 a second away from plugging my ears.

When everyone's favorite song on the EFY cd was "Praise the Man" I promptly removed it from my ipod because of the backround instruments.

The reason I feel like I will get in trouble for posting this is because on three seperate occasions I have mentioned my dislike for the bagpipes to which the other people in the conversation looked horrified and said "my most spiritual experience has to do with the bagpipes"
OR
"the bagpipes are the most beautiful instrument in the world!"
So if you have a comment like that, go ahead.
Lemme have it.
But this is my blog and i'll say what I want to.
(That was sassy Kirsi coming out to play)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails