Friday, March 11, 2011

This is for Carol.

She was asking how I keep all my jewelry organized.
And this is the best way that I have found so far.
A cork board and thumb tacks.
The intention is to cover the board with cute fabric, I just haven't gotten around to it.
I absolutely LOVE my jewelry like this so I can see everything. I can also put it away easier so it doesn't pile up on my desk.

And in case you're curious here are some pictures of the rest of my closet.
If you don't share my love for clothes and shoes, please, no nasty comments. :)
I hesitate to tell you that this picture was taken after I got rid of 40 pairs of shoes.
You should have seen the shoe shelves before....

2 comments:

ren said...

Kirs, you are the cutest! I totally remember how much you love clothes and shoes- I always loved that feature about you! Your closet is amazing! Love all your jewelry too! Where do you shop?? xoxo.

Brianna said...

i die. i love it. you are my inspiration. just sayin

Related Posts with Thumbnails