Saturday, October 22, 2011

3 Quirky/ Hilarious things my dad does:

(this will be even better if you've met him)

1) When we go to a drive through he pulls up so the person sitting behind the driver does all the work. If you're sitting behind him then he rolls down your window and makes you place the order and pay and pick it up. He says "I can't understand a word they're saying."
Then he wonders why the workers get so confused when he drives right past them.

2) He gets in trouble for playing with the dog at inappropriate times such as: whenever my mom wants his attention, during general conference, during family prayer and occasions like that. If we're lucky it comes down to my mom saying "John if you don't stop playing with Fluffy you're both going outside!"

3)Everytime we go to the grocery store, he pays and then asks the checker "How much money did I save with my club card?" Then the checker has to frantically and awkwardly find the line on the mile long receipt that says "You saved $3.08 today!" They tell him and he says "Good. Thanks" and leaves.

2 comments:

Rose Aspinall said...

"John if you don't stop playing with Fluffy you're both going outside!" bahahaha! Hilarious. I have yet to have the pleasure of meeting your parents Kirsi Pie. That will be a good day. :)

PS: I am so happy you are blogging again!

Diane's Photography said...

Your Dad is awesome!

Related Posts with Thumbnails