Wednesday, October 19, 2011

I absolutely adore my aunt.


This is my dad's older (and only) sister.
I love her to bits. She is hilarious and wonderful.
I went to Finland with her and my grandma when I was 18.
We have Christmas Eve dinner at her house every year and it's so fun!
She has alot of cats and adopts all the neighborhood cats. (They love her too.)

You've been waiting for 7+ months to learn her dirty little secret. I hope you aren't disappointed.

She listens exclusively to children's music.

Hop into her van and you won't hear the radio. You won't hear country music or rap or pop or talk radio or the news. You will hear THIS, THIS and THIS. And only this. There is singing along and it's loud. Please turn your computer up all the way and sing along for the most realistc effect. Watch ALL 3 videos. If you don't think this is funny then you don't have a sense of humor and I am totally offended.

Did I mention that these are all on casette tapes? Yeah one day she copied them for me and Mac to listen to. We practically wore the tapes out. But sometimes we listen to them for old times sake (and to drive Puff nuts.) I guess you could say I'm turning into my aunt. Fine with me :)


1 comment:

Hannah said...

I laughed! I am funny! We are friends!

Related Posts with Thumbnails