1) We are going to Turkey in 70 days. I am so excited for that.
2) I am currently thinking about how to face my biggest fashion fear. Want to know what it is? Wearing black and yellow in the same outfit. I am so so so afraid I will look like a bumble bee. Anybody have some good inspiration for me?
3) Leena Lou and I got $400 worth of clothes for about $45 last night. I'd say we are INSANE bargain hunters.
4) Have you seen Once Upon A Time on ABC? It's awesome. Also it's about princesses so you know I love it. I hope it doesn't get cancelled. All my favorite TV shows get cancelled. I think I don't have very good taste in television.
5) Mickenzie from Toddlers and Tiaras is HILARIOUS. If you need a good laugh and you can get over the fact that she is completely out of control and needs some discipline then youtube her...
6) I am trying to figure out what to get everyone for Christmas. Some people are easy peasy and some are just NOT!
7) I did not participate in one single Halloween activity. No parties, no trick-or-treating, no dressing up. Also I didn't eat a single piece of Halloween candy. Despite all this, I had a fantastic costume prepared. I will save it for next year.
8) I am super excited for our annual girls-only Thanksgiving shopping trip!
9) For some reason I am really interested in reading about Mole People, the people that live in the abandoned Subway tunnels in New York City. Its fascinating.
10) I love Pinterest.
Was that random enough?