Sunday, January 16, 2011

Thanksgiving

This is totally out of order, but whatever.
Puff and Leena Lou making her beloved favorite food, Cranberry Salad.

Puff, Grammy and Grandpa

Mommy and Me

The table that I decorated :)

Every Thanksgiving, the girls go on a shopping trip for the weekend. We leave on Thanksgiving and come back on Saturday night. We stay in nice hotels and eat good food and chocolate.
Grammy sent me and Leena Lou to get treats. The only place that was open was the gas station.
It was a pretty sketchy walk. 

Me with some of our shoes in downtown LA

Leena Lou doing her thing

After Panda Inn. Which is my favorite Chinese food ever!

And we always get a Volcano from Rainforest Cafe.


By the end of the trip I had 14 new pairs of shoes. The most expensive ones were $7.99
I love bargain shopping :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails