Wednesday, January 19, 2011

As you know already, I love Disneyland.

Ever since I met MM, I have been dying to drag him there because he had never been!
Playing in the hotel room (the only place where Puff can jump on the bed....)

Watching youtube on MM's computer.



Breakfast the next morning

MM and Princess in the parking garage.

Yes it was raining, but only for a while in the morning and then it stopped.

Luckily it wasn't crowded at all which was wonderful because we got to go on all the rides :)


In front of the castle which is adorable at Christmas time.

Being silly in line


Daddy and Mommy

One of MM's favorite things - the spinning water ball

Buzz Lightyear. MAC was the winner....

MM on Space Mountain

Visiting Rosetta,

and Tinkerbell.

Dumbo

Leena and Mac waited in line forever to see Rapunzel and Flynn

Daddy, Mommy and MAC



*Please note the hot chocolate spilled all over my dad. My mommy did it. He didn't even get mad. What a guy! 

3 comments:

Hannah said...

why does flyn look like ryan stasell? i wish i could have come (not because of that). I love disneyland with the kilpelainens!

Bekah said...

ahhh were you guys eating those amazing monte cristo sandwiches??? i would give my right arm for one of those right about now...okay maybe not an arm....but i would def give up a number of my sharpie markers!

Marissa said...

alright, next trip, COUNT ME IN!! It's been too long!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails