Friday, January 21, 2011

First, let me tell you that I find


kids on leashes to be one of the funniest things on earth.
And no, turning them into a monkey doesn't make it any more acceptable.
I realize that for saying this I will probably be blessed with a child who requires the use of a leash.
Whatever. I can craft a cute one :)
We even have an ongoing game that involves getting 2 points for a kid on an animal-backpack leash. 1 point for a kid on a normal leash. 5 points for a dog in a stroller.

Anyways, we were in the car the other day chatting about India.
My mom said "Puff why are you being so quiet?"
Puff said "Because I am nervous about India, I don't like to talk about it."
Mommy "Well what are you worried about?"
Puff "There are SO many people there! I dont want to get lost or seperated from you guys!"

After a few moments of silence......

Puff "I know! Can we get me a leash and attach me to you?"

Mommy "Uh.... Sure...."

Puff "Ok. I'm fine with that."

I only hope that I will get a chance to hold onto that leash for a moment.

And how many points should a 14 year old on a leash be?? 

1 comment:

Kara said...

25 points for a teenager on a leash!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails