Wednesday, January 26, 2011

I present to you all of my nicknames.

or at least all the ones I can remember off the top of my head.

Kirs - this is my favorite
Kirs Kins - my roomie Monique invented this one
Kirsi Pie - thats what my Grammy calls me
Pie - my mommy abbreviates the previous nickname
Snix - invented my Michael and Abbs
Kirsnix - same as above
Kirs Birs - invented by Abbs
Princess - on a lucky day I'll get called this
Too C - what Leena Lou called my when she was little and couldn't say my name
Chickory - what baby Tanner called me when he couldn't say my name
Chick - what Tanner's sister AMM abbreviated it to
Darlin - another one from Grammy
Ocean Mist Maiden - Hannah Banana invented this one. Usually shortened to OMM

Luckily I only have one nickname which I hate and no, I won't tell you what it is.
Am I missing any?

Kirsi Mommy - Oh how did I forget this nickname that Pocahontas and Kenz gave me! <3

2 comments:

Hannah said...

umm...hello! ocean mist maiden.

Bekah said...

kirsi mommy :]

Related Posts with Thumbnails