Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Ok Ok I have some good excuses

for not blogging in a while. Don't worry, I still love it. I will give my excuses. Take them or leave them

1. My camera is broken. I just got it back

2. I made an unexpected trip to Utah for a funeral

3. My sister thinks my computer belongs to her, and I have to admit: her school assignments trump my blogging

4. The Olympics

5. Work

6. The Olympics (I am watching Shaun White as we speak)

Have no fear, many new adventures to come.

Ok but seriously, back to the Olympics......

3 comments:

Lexie Thomas said...

Seriously I have been worried about you. I love reading your blog. It makes me happy!

Hannah said...

thanks for the excuses. thanks for visiting me. now get back to blogging! :)

Janiebelle007 said...

Thank you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails