Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Bach Episode 4

Ok so last week was pretty boring. Michelle is psycho and deserved to be sent home. She is so emotionally unstable. Ella is classy and mature but I don’t think she is for Jake. I didn’t have much to say about week 3.
Week 4
The road trip drama:
Hahaha Jake shaving outside in the vineyard was cheesy.
Most awkward game of spin the bottle EVER with Gia and Jake. Gia is pretty but she isn’t very bright. She has no outdoor survival skills either. She uses “I” when she should use “me” and “me” when she should use “I.” She definitely said “Jake and I’s first kiss…..” What is she thinking? Oh wait, she doesn’t.
It’s a good thing that Abby Ann and I didn’t know they were coming to our hometown, Pismo Beach or we probably would have been trying to stalk The Bach!
I thought Vienna might die trying to get the dune buggy un-stuck
Ashleigh and Jake had a good awkward moment with a lot of dead silence. And as Jake so rightly put it, they have no chemistry.
Leena threw up a little when Vienna said “I want to be the last girl that Jake talks to tonight because I want to be the last girl he kisses before he goes to bed.” And thank you Jake for restoring our faith in you and admitting that Vienna has some red flags.
On the two on one date I felt really bad for Kathryn when he practically ignored her at dinner. I don’t know about him letting Kathryn and Ella go but I do think it is commendable that he doesn’t lead girls on and keep them there when he knows that they aren’t right for him. Especially since Ella has a little boy waiting for her at home.
I can’t believe he kept Vienna. He is not as smart as I thought he was if he is keeping the crazy one. He lost a lot of credibility tonight.

1 comment:

Janiebelle007 said...

kirsi, blog for pete's sake.BLOG!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails