Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Bach Episode 1


On Kimberly


Me: “Do you think she looks like she might be Mormon? “

Puff: “Yeah she’s hugging her mom and she has a bob.”



It was so awkward when the girl said “Do you have a registry for those guns?” And then she laughed and Jake didn’t even get it.



Most boob jobs and psycho girls ever!



Whats with all the gifts? Peacock feather girl, double sided coin girl, ride my Harley gloves girl, dirt from Texas, The Jake and Ashley picker girl, basket of candy girl, aviator glasses girl, her child’s lucky airplane girl, football girl…



Puff: “What kind of a name is Guy-Uhh?”

Me: “Umm puff its Gia”

Puff: “oh”



Channy is AWKWARD! And her lips never touch when she talks.



I loved it when Michelle zoomed up to him like an airplane. It reminded me of when you feed a small child and pretend that the spoon is a plane.



Vienna’s lazy eye is hilarious.



Ali falling and ripping her dress and then saying “I’m keeping this rip forever so I can say that’s the day I fell for you.” Corny! At least it was an accident, unlike the other girl who fell on him.



Michelle- can you say emotionally unstable?



Enough with the co-pilot jokes….



Jil and Ed were so cute taking notes and interviewing all the girls



IN:

Tenley- I like her

Ella- Puff likes her, I think I like her but I am not quite sure

Elizabeth- I like her and shes beautiful

Ali- love her

Vienna- shes crazy

Christina

Gia

Ashley

Rozlyn

Jessie

Corrie

Valishia

Ashleigh

Kathryn

Ladies, Jake, this is the final rose for tonight.

Michelle- he is a dummy for not listening to Ed and kicking her to the curb!



Looks like it's going to be as dramatic and wonderfulk as ever! I can't wait. I just wish my main Bach girl Abby Ann wasn't in Utah :(

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I shall be with you in spirit and in blog. I cant wait! this season looks so juicy! One more thing to add... did it not drive you crazy when gia said "manhattan" all sexy to jake when they first met. i almost puked. Thus far my favorite is Ali. Second place goes to Elizabeth (the one in the red dress). Kimberly HAS to be mormon. I feel like Ella is going to be just like that wack job single mother that was on when Jason was the bach who had some great one liners (read with accent) "i just want to kiss every inch of his body" sick. why do all the single mothers have to have such disgusting accents? Also was it just me or did they cast a load of crazy eyes girls... either way to close together (see Caitlyn McCabe and Alexa McAllister), lazy (vienna) , huge, or super far apart. YIKES. Also I dont mean to rip on Vienna but doesn't she look like a cross dresser? Is it really a man? (new Bach twist!?) anyways... i guess thats enough for this week. I CANT WAIT FOR MONDAY! I LOVE THE BACH.

p.s. notice i said "one more thing to add" at the top of this novel?

leena said...

Dear Abby,

I love that your comment is more like a short story. Its quite hilarious.

Dear Kirsi,

Is there anyway that you can make these posts longer?? Cause I don't think there long enough. . .

Related Posts with Thumbnails