Wednesday, October 13, 2010

I have a problem.

I really like to watch kids movies. Like tonight, I turned on Mr Magorium's Wonder Emporium. Yes, it was at the top of my Netflix list.

I was happily watching it, laughing out loud and waiting to see what happens next when I looked over to see who else was loving it. They said "why are you lying, your pants will start on fire!" That is funny! My daddy was sound asleep, snoring. My mommy was asleep. Leena Lou left to do her homework. Puff was staring at the ceiling. Meaning he would rather stare at the ceiling than watch Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium.

I don't know what's wrong with me. I loved it. Eventually I was left almost by myself to finish the movie. My mom was asleep next to me.

Next on the agenda is the new Tinkerbell movie :)

1 comment:

Janiebelle007 said...

Aslong as you are laughing out loud it's OK.

Related Posts with Thumbnails