Thursday, October 7, 2010

The other day I made cinnamon rolls

with Puff.

We were trying a new receipe.
In the middle of the project my daddy sent us to the hardware store.
Then Puff begged me to go to Sunshine Donut, which is next door to the hardware store.

I said ok and we started walking over there.

Then I said "Wait why are we getting donuts, we have cinnamon rolls almost ready at home."

He looked at me and kind of shrugged his shoulders and said "Uhh we're stimulating the economy!"

_____________________________

They came out fabulous! This is seriously the easiest receipe for cinnamon rolls I have ever tried. And I have tried about 20 different ones. I like it because it makes a 9x13 pan instead of my usual receipe which makes about 4 pans and therefore takes like 6 hours to complete. This is done start to finish in an hour and 15 minutes.

It comes from Ourbestbites.com

It is a great receipe website that has never failed us! Try one of their receipes, you'll love them!


They were even better with cream cheese icing :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails