Monday, October 4, 2010

I'm Bored

1) I go to Hawaii in 2 weeks

2) I go to Phantom of the Opera in 5 days

3) I go to Michael Buble in 68 days. We got tickets on the day. They went on sale. Obsessed? Yes. But you would be too if you heard his new song Hollywood.

4) My real estate teacher (he's a lawyer and a judge) just came into class and said "there having a stress relief class next door. Half of my employees are in there."
I hope that makes him wonder about his teaching too.

4) Also in class I decided that the word FIDUCIARY makes me feel uncomfortable.

5) Try explaining to a 10 year old that all the jobs in Dr Suess books are not real. Like Pinner Blinn who pins together dinosaur shins. Or that Mayzie bird is not real. Things get interesting trying to entertain kids in the orthodontist for 1.5 hours.

6)The Last Song and The Back-Up Plan are TERRIBLE movies.

7)Leena Lou got nailed in the face with a tennis ball today

8) I need to go get the pink sewing pins that my friend told me about. I can't wait!

9)Please: if you like TV you need to watch The Event. I'm addicted. I can't wait to go home and watch it tonight!

10)Today Chris told me that I had "textitis" I laughed. But actually its a real word. I googled it and it says "overly excessive texting disease". But he thought it meant texting too fast. And I AM a fast texter. :)
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails