Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Bach for my dear Abby Ann

First, Kasey compared Ali to a butterfly coming out of its cocoon. Then he sang


her an awkward song. Then he sang her another one. Then he made Monkey noises

and claimed to have a conversation with stuffed monkeys. "Its my heart. Jump in.

Stay awhile." Cue ANOTHER awkward song. Why didn't she get rid of him??



Should have brought Kasey on the Lion King date. Obviously he's not afraid to

break out in song.... But wow those guys are terrible singers. Kinda cute that

they were trying so hard though.



I'm still not convinced weatherman is straight. And he's whiny. And he relates

everything to the weather. aka "its gonna be stormy skies". Weird.



Can't Ali do her hair and makeup for her big broadway debut? Or ever? I wouldn't have let

her on stage looking like that.



So cute how kirk walked her up to her room and tucked her in. Chris L was

also adorable taking her flowers and soup and just chatting with her in her room

instead of going on a huge date. Its more realistic anyways, I approve. My mom

and I like Chris L.


I LOVE Frank in his glasses :)


Weatherman please don't sing anymore. Thank you. Kasey and weatherman are two

peas in a pod and Ali is NOT going for it.


A tattoo? Kasey is absolutely psycho. "Nuts" as Frank said. And such an ugly tattoo. I laughed out loud when Frank interrupted them before he even showed her his wrist.

Chris N. Who's that? He doesn't even look familiar!

Way to go frank for dissing gimpy justin

Weatherman you're out of here. I can't believe she kept Kasey. What a psycho

treat. I think she kept him just to see what would happen next. Hopefully next

week we'll get the dramatic tattoo reveal.

1 comment:

abby Woodland said...

I completely agree with everything you said. Taking it back a bit, I'm still sad curly is gone...He even set up that cute picnic in front of the house haha oh well. I'm also a huge fan of Chris L. He's just so normal and cute AND how funny was it when he and "eyebrows" were trying to catch that mouse (shown as a blooper).

I used to really like frank but I'm getting sick of hearing him complain about how sad it is seeing Ali kiss and be with other guys....DUH your on the BACHELORETTE. If he changes his attitude i might change mine about him.

So Chris L. is my #1 for the time being BUT my close second is Roberto! He just seems really normal and his smile is adorable PLUS he and Ali have great chemistry! At first I didn't like him because of his whole salsa dancing bologna but he's totally redeemed himself for me.

I agree casey is WACK. AND no offense but how could you even be romantic with someone who has a Kermit the frog voice! If you close your eyes good change that when you open them you will be on a date with a puppet! Also the whole tattoo thing...BIZAR. Who does that! And that he had 11 stones for the 11 guys. SOO weird. ALSO i was very disappointed how ABC portrayed the previews to be that he started slitting his wrists...or was i the only one that thought that's what it was gonna be.

I totally agree with you Chris N WHO ARE YOU? Say something, start some drama, make an impact or GO HOME. Your taking up space and i have nothing to say about you.

Weatherman was a mess. He was seriously convinced that the ONLY reason he didn't get a rose on the date was because he didn't sing to HER. Common now weatherman, you've got no game period.

Kirk is ok. I haven't pin pointed my feelings for him yet. I think they are cute together but I don't know... I like chris l and roberto too much to even consider kirk yet.

BY THE WAY. this would be THE best season to go on...they are traveling the world! Past seasons got ripped! Last time only the top 4 (i think it was) went out of the country. (Please recall jill with ed. Jill had dry shorts in on scene then her shorts were soaked the next. And when Kiptyn couldn't for the life of him drive that little moped. HA) p.s. have you heard about the bachelor pad? some new show they are making with past contestants. ANYWAYS.... Good drama and good season so far. Brad wont watch it with me but when he decides to sit next to me while i watch it he just rambles on and on making fun of ALL the guys. Lame. Anyways can't wait for next week!! Thanks for posting : )

Related Posts with Thumbnails