Wednesday, June 23, 2010

There is a moment in my life which is still a sore discussion spot.

I have seen every episode of 7th Heaven and ADORE it. Especially Kevin Kinkurk (George Stults), who marries Lucy Camden (Beverly Mitchell). She's grumpy and doesn't deserve a hottie like him. That is another story.
George Stults is on the left, his brother Geoff is on the right.

SO we find out that their grandma is our next door neighbor. Forever we wait for the day when they will come to visit their grandma and we can stalk them. Everyone has to visit their grandma sooner or later, right? Well in January 2006 I went off to study for a semester in Nauvoo, Illinois. The day after I left I got a text from my bestie Kels. It was a picture message. My heart sank. It was a picture of George and Geoff. They had finally come to visit their grandma like we had been anticipating since practically the beginning of time. Kels, Leena Lou, Rachie Boodle and Puff all got to meet them. And I was left out. I still get bitter and a little jealous when they talk about it.

Which is precisely the reason that they bring it up ALL the time. Ok not all the time but like once a month probably. The most recent time was the worst. Puff and Leena Lou and I were in my car. Puff brought it up and said "Yeah I got their autograph and everything!"
"YOU DID?" I asked. I didn't know he had that.
"Where is it?" I wondered
"Oh I dunno I probably threw it away or something. I don't really care!" Puff said

Sometimes life is just not fair!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails