Monday, June 21, 2010

I had the best birthday ever!

A week before my bday we went to Disneyland. I love that.
My friends threw me a surprise party (Thanks Kels and Dewster)
Lots of people called to wish me a Happy Birthday
Mommy and Daddy got me this adorable bracelet. Sorry the pic is fuzzy. It has a huge strawb on it :)
Grammy and Gramps gave my this adorable Juicy Couture cupcake necklace. It hasn't left my neck.
Leena Lou, Mac and Puff got me this Cinderella music box. I love Cindy, she's my favorite princess. Someone once told me that people pick their favorite princess by choosing the one that looks closest to them. While I do have blonde hair like Cinderella, that's not why she is my fave. I love her because she likes to clean and she has a cheery attitude at all times. Just like me. 
Seriously I didn't know I wanted this music box until I saw it at ACE Hardware (who would have thought) but then I fell in love with it right away. And they surprised me and got it. 
And finally, thanks to a very generous gift from my bosses Carol and Bob, I got a new car. Her name is Miss Belle and she's the best!

Happy Birthday to me!




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails