Monday, September 20, 2010

Leena Lou and I went to TB.

We each ordered a "5 Buck Box"
The total was $7.98
I thought for sure the guy taking our order would catch the mistake.
He didn't.
He happily took my 8 dollars. So basically I swindled TB out of 2 bucks.
I don't really feel bad though because I can't count the times when we have driven away from the drive thru and opened the bag only to find we are missing things from our order. So maybe we're even.
And that is what they get for hiring employees that don't know that 5+5=10.

Which reminds me of a story.
My friend Tam Tam went for an interview at the Hometown Buffet. Classy right? Haha. She was being interviewed by the owner, who was an indian man.
He asked her a few questions and then he said:
"ok what is 9+7?"
Tam Tam said "16" without hesitation. Because she is smart.
Then the indian man threw his hands up in the air and started shouting in his accent "CASH REGISTER! CASH REGISTER!"
Needless to say, she got the job...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails