Wednesday, March 3, 2010

The thing about fashion is

that it comes and goes. Things that used to be in style are not anymore. Some people, Like Leena Lou can wear what ever they want whenever they want and look totally cute. Other people, like Kenz are capable of bringing back old trends ("I'm gonna bring back overalls and I'm gonna look adorable!)

I, on the other hand am a combination of those two kinds of people. I am comfortable wearing things that haven't become popular yet. I swear I was wearing huge decorated headbands before anyone else at my school decided to do so. I basically wear what I want but I put outfits together a bit cautiously and matchy matchy. 

Ready to see some of my poor fashion decisions?

The worst part is that I can distinctly remember thinking how awesome I looked on both of these days, which is clearly not the case now that I look back on it.

 

Las Vegas on family vacation with the Stasells.
 
Let me explain: those are overalls with the straps hanging and flopping around. Because back then that was cool. You know. Just to be half-way dressed and not have your overalls buttoned/snapped.

Do I still have any friends??

2 comments:

Diane's Photography said...

Kirsi, I love your blog, you are fun, whitty and most creative. I have missed not having someone like you in my classes.
love you
Diane

Hannah said...

I am actually your friend BECAUSE of your past fashion sense. i miss you. xoxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails