Friday, March 26, 2010

When I was little, I remember owning a few

pairs of these, Jelly Sandals. I desperately want a pair of pink glittery jellies for the summer. There is one problem. Shoe manufacturers seem to think that the only people who will want to wear these are small children. They are dead wrong.
Which makes my search for these sparkly beauties next to impossible. In one google image search for jelly sandals, half the results were for Crocs. Which only made me even more upset.  

PUH-LEASE

These are OBVIOUSLY not the same shoes.
And anyone that knows me, knows I have an aversion to Crocs. Banana and I are the "Croc Hunters." And we hunt to kill.
If you see any adult sized Jelly sandals will you kindly let me know? I'll even sacrifice the glitter.

2 comments:

Marissa said...

Don't hate me, I own crocs..I didn't pay any money for them and never wear them in public. Well, except for a few days I won't mention. But to apologize to the fashion gods I've been on the hunt for your jellies. So far, no luck, but my quest will continue. Sacramento's a big city and I was in need of a new mission. So thanks!

Hannah said...

we will take down all the crocs! we will find a pair of jelly sandals! we will conquer!

Related Posts with Thumbnails