Thursday, March 11, 2010

I have a slight obsession with

bargain shopping. I have another slight obsession with makeup. 
I was ecstatic to combine these two obsessions together last week.
If you have ever been to England, especially London you have probably seen Boots pharmacy.We loved it when we were in Europe, especially their sandwiches and chocolate. They have a beauty line that is to die for. In the states it is sold at Target and CVS. I found out that our CVS was discontinuing the Boots makeup line.
 
It was all  90% off making most of the items (which are normally in the 10-15 dollar range) 1 DOLLAR!
When we looked on the receipt it was $890 worth of makeup and we got it for $89. It was almost better than the time I found MM his beloved True Religions for $15 :)
We purchased what is probably a lifetime supply (or at least in the Mormon world a "years supply") of foundation and lipstick. And much much more!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you need to host a makeup party at your house! I'll bring the cookies! I can also invite some young sisters from our ward :) lol. J/K
But it sounds like fun :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails