Thursday, October 29, 2009

Happy Birthday Daddy!

Ok ok so I am a little late with this post because I have been so busy.
But Happy Birthday (last Sunday) to my wonderful DAD!

He has a strange affection toward the three legged albino cat that lives across the street from us.

He thinks nose glasses are the most hilarious thing in the world. I bet that the day my mom allows us to take family pictures and each of us are wearing a pair of nose glasses will be one of the happiest days of my dad's life.

He loves the bubble game on his Palm. Actually he is really good at it.

He can secretly play the piano. Ok so he can only play "Who's the leader of the club that's made for you and me? M-i-c-k-e-y M-o-u-s-e" BUT over the summer he learned the "Cross Hand" piece from the Music Man. So now he's an accomplished pianist.

Those are some of the comical reasons why I love my dad but it turns out that my dad is the best dad in the world. He is so talented and loving and funny. I love him so much!

3 comments:

Lexie Thomas said...

Your Dad is so great! One of my fondest memories visiting California was sitting on the porch talking to your Dad about how he met your Mother. So sweet!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Kirs!
Love you too.

Dad

Hannah said...

Happy birthday Kirsi's dad!

Related Posts with Thumbnails