Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Not sure exactly how our Saturday activities

switched from the beach to the golf course, but it was fun! Do I know how to golf? NO
Does it look super fun? Absolutely.

MM, Suzanne and me in the car on the way to the golf course.

Suzanne with her pink golf ball. I was jealous. Turns out that a BYUH student ID doesn't count as a "local ID" so we didnt get to golf. But maybe we snuck onto one of the holes and hit/whacked the golf balls for a while.

Suzanne, Luke, Spence and MM. Only in Hawaii is it acceptable to golf in your bathing suit.

Spence and Luke in their matchy plaid shirts.

Suzanne giving it her best shot. We were clueless.

The beautiful golf course

Me swinging. Don't worry, it only took me like 6 tries to hit the ball about 20 feet and directly into the middle of a sand trap.

Then we played tennis. Thats more my style. MM and I dominated the doubles match against Spence and Suzanne. Then we got attacked by rain and flying biting red fire ants.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails