Thursday, October 22, 2009

This Sunday, we

  • Went to church and choir
  • Ate hamburgers and raspberry cheesecake brownies
  • Played Catapult
  • Played with FLOAM
  • Played Disney Trivial Pursuit (MM and I were unstoppable)
  • Made a new friend (Spence - hes on the cross country team)
  • Had juggling lessons with the dirty tennis balls from the bottom of the kitchen chairs

DHall, Spence and Matt

My FLOAM. Best thing I ever bought at Costco.

Spence, MM and Suzanne juggling

Team MM and Kirsi dominating Disney Trivial Pursuit. MM rolled the dice and I answered all the questions. Thats our orange piece in the middle.


More juggling

Suzanne, Kirsi, MM, DHall, Matt and Harvey

1 comment:

Hannah said...

You're too funny! I like how your dominating Trivial Pursuit consisted of Mike rolling the dice and you answering the questions. In fact, I laughed. Out loud. Whoa!

Related Posts with Thumbnails