Sunday, October 11, 2009

Someone is 16!!!!


Watch out drivers and boys, Leena Lou is 16!

Five Reasons I love Leena Lou:
1. We sleep in the same bed and she always fluffs my pillow for me.
2. She always sneaks onto my Facebook/computer and changes my profile pic/screen background to this picture of me and her and princess Minnie Mouse. All the time.
3. She is absolutely hilarious. Read her blog!
4. She is brutally honest and doesn't tolerate any nonsense from people. Maybe she hit a boy when he tried to kiss her in a game of spin the bottle.
5. She waits in the Princess Fantasy Faire line with me. Over and Over and Over again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

not like i hit that kid.......

Lexie Thomas said...

16? Wow it has been too long since I have seen your family!

Related Posts with Thumbnails