Sunday, November 22, 2009

As you may know, I do not really like school.

Since my dad won't let me use the word "hate," I will just say that I strongly strongly strongly strongly strongly dislike my Career Management class. It occupies 2 hours of my precious time every Wednesday afternoon. Today, we spent 45 minutes "playing a card game." Games are supposed to be fun, this was NOT a fun game.

We had to sort skill cards into categories ranging from "I totally delight in this skill" to "I strongly dislike using this skill." And then sort them into piles according to competency. I participated because the nice career center lady promised that this "would be an enlightening activity."

It was not.

I already knew that I was good at organization, making arrangements, multi-tasking (though not as good as Kenz who can fully participate in Relief Society while playing Farmville) observant and proficient at time management.

Thank you dear "card game" for taking 45 minutes to tell me what I already knew.

1 comment:

Hannah said...

heee heeee heeee heee haaaaaa haaa haaaa!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails