Saturday, November 7, 2009

"Oh my 14 foot burrito!" AKA Fall Ball 2009



Me, ready and sleepy. I had a little nap.

DHall and Pocahontas. Sorry I can't rotate these.

Kenz and Keli'i

Me and MM

DHall and Pocahontas

Keli'i having a conversation with the Cheesecake Factory buzzer
"It's ringing it's ringing! Hello?"

Those 2 people were totally staring at us. Probably because we are adorable!

MM never makes normal faces. He was hugging me so that he could sneak into my
purse and get a Tootsie pop.

Keli'i's special talent

Keli'i the pimp

Me, also a pimp

Youtube "Coffee Twins." Just do it.



Pumpkin cheesecake is so yummy!

Dancing



me and Harvey









Tyler and Suzanne

Sneak attack on Spencer

Our feet hurt so we took off our shoes.

In the car


Great night!!

2 comments:

Bekah said...

I LOVE all these pictures of you and mike!!! you guys def won the cutest couple of the night award!!!!
...
and you know i learned a lot from mike that night...esp the ultimate hip move..." just swwwinnngg...and BAM"...kirsi almost falls over..haha...!!!
....
oh dear, you wedding dancing will be FABULOUS! hehe :] :] ;] ;]

Hannah said...

oh that looks like so much fun! you looked great!

Related Posts with Thumbnails