Saturday, November 21, 2009

"What a Marshmellow!"

Eat your heart out Carol Dichmann:
I went to New Moon last night and I ACTUALLY LOVED IT!
 There, I said it.



I had to force myself  to finish the first book. I have no interest in any of the other 700 books. But I do like the movies. And the burning question? Am I Team Edward or Team Jacob?
Neither
I am team Taylor Lautner.
Because he is a real person, unlike vampires and werewolves.

As Leena Lou so effortlessly put it, I went to the movie for two reasons:
1. It is a social event
2. To see Taylor Lautner shirtless
I am adding a third
3. Because my mommy says i am not allowed to have an opinion about it unless i've seen it.

Keli'i somehow ended up with 4 dates.
Me, Suzanne, Keli'i, Pocahontas and Kenz

Keli'i had never seen Twilight but watched it on his ipod in the car on the way. He finished just in time. And did he like it?
Oh yeah!!
Maybe a little bit too much...

3 comments:

Myrna said...

Hi dawlin Kirsi..you are the best! However, you chose the wrong movie. The Blind Side is just the best. And, we had a private showing because everyone else chose the wrong movie.

leena said...

kirsi im glad you liked it! next year we are seeing it together and we will drool over taylor together! P.S. i totally started team taylor!!! dont steal my glory!

Hannah said...

confession to my fellow twilight hater: i liked the second movie too! however, i will say, in my own defense, that it is the only book i liked. in fact, i LOVED the second book.

Related Posts with Thumbnails