Thursday, November 26, 2009

I never thought this would be a problem,

but I think I have too may Princess notebooks.
Contained inside them are the inner workings of my life.
  • School notes
  • Church notes
  • Recipes
  • Funny roomie quotes
  • Skype rules
  • Journal entries
  • Homework
  • Addresses
  • Road trip plans
  • Shopping Lists
  • Doodles of my name in Japanese
  • Something my Grammy wrote (I can't read it)
This would all be ok if I had it organized by book. Recipes in one, school notes in another. But no.

The problem came when Pocahontas said "Hey, how are we doing on our Hawaii bucket list?"

I said "I dunno. Let me find it. I have it written down."

And then it only took me like 45 minutes to a) find all my Princess notebooks and then b) look through each one of them until I found the list.

I think I need a help group.

1 comment:

Bekah said...

PNAA??
Princess Notebook Addicts Anonymous??

Related Posts with Thumbnails