Wednesday, December 2, 2009

At a school activity once,

we were given these lovely camo bracelets as proof that we were students. They gave us access to the sports, food and most importantly the bounce house.
Someone suggested that we have a little friendly competition to see who could keep theirs on the longest.

What started as a friendly little bet turned into a fierce, month long competition between me and Kenz. She seemed to not mind the bracelet, but it drove me crazy. It itched, it accumulated sweat, it didn't match my clothes, it started to grow mold and people were always wondering if it was from the hospital. Uh hello last time I checked you don't get a blue camo bracelet when you are admitted to the hospital. I endured for weeks and weeks.

One night I just couldnt take it any longer. I was laying on the bed next to Kenz and told her that as much as I didn't want to lose, I was going to take mine off.

She made a face at me (a famous Kenz face) and announced "Oh mine came off a few weeks ago. Oops guess I forgot to tell you....."

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails