Thursday, December 31, 2009

DTLA and CC


As soon as I got off the plane from Hawaii (and I was on a red eye that got to LAX at 5:20am) we went to downtown LA to do a little shopping. Grammy, Mommy, Leena and I have been to DTLA many times. We are seasoned veterans. But it was Puff's first trip.

He was a little horrified at first but then ended up having a great time.

Puff and Daddy having a moment

Leena Lou and Puff

Nice $1.99 dress

The fam at the Crystal Cathedral

Leena Lou with the best part of the Panda Inn dining experience: the white chocolate covered fortune cookies. Yummy!

Leena Lou and Puff strike pose

Then Puff decided to do a little modeling of his own.

3 comments:

Hannah said...

I can't think of one horrifying thing about shopping in DTLA. I hope Leena bought the dress; I can't think of why it would only be $1.99...

Bekah said...

you have such an adorable family :]

leena said...

kinda mad i didnt buy that dress now. . .

Related Posts with Thumbnails