Friday, December 11, 2009

I am busy this week.

And I don't like being busy. But after next Thursday, I am FREE!

I graduate next Friday.

Favorite moments of the day:

1. Studying for <45 minutes for my Hospitality Law test and getting an 88%

2. The prime rib and mashed potatoes that I ate for dinner at the Business Graduation Banquet

3. Seeing the dear mother of my school, S. Wheel, with a slit in her skirt that ended closer to her behind than her knees (which is a clear violation of our lovely Honor Code)

4. My Smartwater that looks like it has a pink goldfish swimming in it

5. Seven missed calls from my mom when I woke up. I know she loves me!

6. Its Kenz's birthday. Birthdays are wonderful.

7. I almost cut my bangs way too short. Don't worry, I saved them.

8. Sparkly eyeliner

9. MM entertaining me with thrift store stories. I laughed out loud during class

10. Tomorrow is my last day of work!

3 comments:

Hannah said...

Ahhhh!!!! I misssss yooooouuuu!!!

Lexie Thomas said...

Graduation! Lucky!

Marissa said...

I'm jealous you're graduating! Congrats on sticking it out! Maybe you can come job hunt in Sacramento and I'll find you a man! I'm 2 and 0 in my match making skillz! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails