Tuesday, December 8, 2009

It all started with Cat-a-pult.

Cat-a-pult is a game that MM found for $1.99 at Savers (where else?) Cat-a-pult is an amazing game that consists of launching foam cats with plastic catapults. Everytime we talk about or play Cat-a-pult, MM says
"Wow I really want this game called Nun Chuck. You chuck nuns with this little gun. It's sooooo funny!"
He must have said this at least 30 times.

I got it for him for his birthday. He had no idea.
It is not very often that MM's curiosity is peaked, but I managed it. For the past two weeks, I have been giving him small hints. Just enough to keep him interested but not enough to allow him to guess the gift. He guessed and guessed, but he was never right.  When I wrapped it the night before his birthday, I texted him the above picture. MM (who has a love/mostly hate realtionship with his cell phone) surprisingly texted me right back.
MM "Wow more excited than before! Make ya a deal. Since it's my birthday on the mainland, i'll come open it after work."

I gave in. Two weeks of tortue was enough. His work ended at 11:00, I think he was on my porch by 11:02.

Once he opened it, he covered his face and laughed hysterically for five minutes straight. Once he gained his composure, he opened the package and proceeded to launch small plastic nuns at David and Suzanne for 20 minutes. Then we had to play Cat-a-pult and Nun Chuck at the same time.





On Sunday, he brought Nun Chuck over. He launched the nuns into his birthday cake.
They stuck in the frosting. Hysterical laughter followed.

If you are super confused right now (I don't blame you) CLICK HERE

2 comments:

Janiebelle007 said...

How much at Savers? Do they have a website? This has GOT to live at my house!

Hannah said...

Ha ha haaaa haaa haaaaa! You are my favorite person ever! I love you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails