Sunday, August 30, 2009

Exactly one week ago,

I was in the grocery store with A and some of his friends. We were purchasing snacks to sneak into the movie theater. I took a step and my sandal broke! Mind you these are one of my favorite pairs of sandals and I have had them for over two years. It was a tragic shoe accident. I went to the movie theater barefoot. In any other state, I may not have been let into the movie. But in Hawaii no shoes and no shirt is not only acceptable, it is practically encouraged.
Fast-forward to tonight. I was in Ross looking for a black skirt to wear to work (success) and I decided to browse the shoes. Naturally. Because I love shoes. All of the sudden my eyes beheld the most wonderful sight! There were my favorite shoes. The exact same ones. My size AND on sale for $6.99.
I'd say I had some good luck today!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails