Thursday, August 13, 2009

It all started with Tetris....

I have found myself in many situations where I find the need to entertain myself. The bus stop, boring classes, the DMV, the airport or when we have to pause the movie for my little brother to go to the bathroom (happens more often than you'd think). Some people like to pretend to text or fool around on their cell phone.
But I prefer cell phone games.

My first addiction was Tetris. Once I beat that, I selected a classic game that I figured could make me smarter.

I think it worked, did you know "WALLYDRAIGLE" is a word? The Scrabble computer spelled it once.

Then I got a Blackberry with this game, Brickbreaker. Unfortunately I am horrible at Brickbreaker. When I found out that my boss had already beat it a couple times and I couldn't even pass half of the levels, I gave up.


Then there was Ka-Glom, which I still love.

The latest addition to my gaming list is Traffic Jam, and I am
UNSTOPPABLE!
What cell phone game do you love?



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails