Sunday, August 9, 2009

Spy Pictures

One of my favorite things to do is take pictures when it is either a) not appropriate to take a picture or b) the subject has no idea they are being photographed. I like to think of it as mad skills in the "spy cam" department. Here is an example of each.

Seen while riding the bus in Hawaii, and I can guarantee with 100% certainty that this man has never landed a "highly attractive girlfriend"

Seen in the Wal-Mart bathroom. I really hope that drink is on the floor because it is trash, but unfortunately I think she was saving it for later.

2 comments:

Lizzy said...

OMMMGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!
HAHHAHAHHAHA
I am LAUGHING SO HARD right now!!!!
I love U!

Bekah said...

ooopppps!!! that was me...i was on my sister name by mistake! haha

Related Posts with Thumbnails