Thursday, August 27, 2009

My bestie Kenz

has lots of good advice. Her knowledge never ceases to amaze me.

She happily announces "Don't do anything I wouldn't do twice!" when you leave the house (extra emphasis when you leave the house with a boy)

"Always have an afternoon nap. I love naps"

When we cook, she insists that everything can be cooked using a) "George" (her red George Foreman) or b) her quesadilla maker. She is right 90% of the time.

Not that I ever doubted her words of wisdom, but I was especially grateful for them this morning when I woke up with a huge headache.

"Coke and Canadian Advil can get rid of all your aches and pains"





Once again, Kenz was right.
Instead of breakfast I went to get a Coke and took two Advil.
My headache was gone before I got to work!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails