Friday, August 13, 2010

Every Sunday I get to chill with these kids.

Exhibit A: My Primary Class
Tanner, Dane, Chloe, Lily, Tyler, Ryan, Amy and Casey

They're wild but I love them.

And they say funny things.

Dane to another class member: Can you please not pat my head? When you are an old grandpa and I am a child then it would be ok to pat me on the head!

Tyler: I am going to have a pet elephant
Hannah Banana: Oh yeah? What if it's mean to you. You know they're big.
Tyler: (dead silence)

Chloe and Lily: Can you PLEASE tell the boys to be quiet? We want to hear the lesson.

Casey: Did you bring anything to eat today?

Tanner: I appreciate that you are trying to spice this class up!


1 comment:

Diane's Photography said...

you are fabulous Kirsi...this post was really cute! haahaa!

Related Posts with Thumbnails