Tuesday, August 24, 2010

This is a test. Good luck.

When you are 20 minutes late to school, it is appropriate to:

a) Quietly come in and sit down and talk to the teacher after class if necessary.

b) Skip to the front of the class while the teacher is talking and say "Hello! Sorry I am late! You know it's hard to find my way here! Where should I sit, is there a seat for me?!" And then hit everyone with your backpack on the way down the row. Then unzip your laptop case and backpack.

c) Not come to class at all

d) All answers are appropriate


Do you have your answer?

I say the correct answer is a. If you guessed a, you got 100%

But if you are the small asian man in my Real Estate class, you definately did b. Oh how I am amused by my community college.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails