Thursday, August 5, 2010

There are 3 kinds of home makers in this world.

1) The kind that always have lovely soap for your use. It smells great and makes for a delightful handwashing experience.
In fact, Puff and I went to Bath and Body Works today. We had to re-stock. That's part of the reason why I
thought of this.
They were having a summer sale. The handsoap was 7 for $20. Plus we had a 30% off coupon. So it was basically $2 per bottle. Which brings me to my next type of home maker. 
2) The kind that buys Softsoap. Why does America like this stuff????? They should be out of business. You know the kind. There are fish cleverly floating in the bottle. It comes out in a purplish bluish glob. It doesn't smell good. Maybe it's a bit cheaper than B&BW. Yeah, it might kill germs but so does B&BW soap.....
3) *The worst offense. The kind of home maker that actually tries to fool house guests by buying the large softsoap refill and filling the B&BW bottles with it! I am not fooled.
Don't feel bad now.
Even though we have many bottles of B&BW soap under each sink eagerly awaiting use when one bottle is empty, my daddy continues to buy Softsoap refills from Costco. With these, he commits an offense possibly worse than #3.
Watered-down softsoap refill in the B&BW bottles.

Say no to aquarium softsoap. I'm begging you.

2 comments:

Marissa said...

haha...our dad's must have the same vision...My mom gets the foamy B&BW soap and when a bottle runs out, my dad pulls out his costco-sized soft soap, waters it down to the foamy consistency and then COLORS it to try and fake people out. I don't think it's working. I too can smell the soft soap's odor and am NOT fooled!

Lexie Thomas said...

I totally have the fish soap in my bathroom, and the refill container in my closet....

Related Posts with Thumbnails