Monday, August 2, 2010

Last week I took my loves to the fair.

Puff came along too. First on the agenda was fair food.
Mike and Puff with their little treat.
It was chocolate covered bacon. It tasted just like bacon covered in chocolate...
Abbs gave it the thumbs up!
After visiting the reptiles, goats, sheep and horses like 5 times they decided to get a foot massage.
Which seemed like a good idea until Mike said "I can't feel my feet!"
They tried their luck at the games, which I am convinced are rigged so that you cannot win.
They are fun none the less. They played ringtoss, tried to throw balls in a bucket and a shooting game.
Somehow they all managed to win a stuffed animal. It would have been cheaper to just go buy them at Target.
They were quality stuffed creatures, which may or may not have ripped by the time we left the fair. Ok ok so maybe Chris was swinging it around in an effort to "accidentally" hit Mike.
Abbs was the animal whisperer. The sheep loved her.
I went over there to pet it and it actually bit me. I have a sheep tooth mark on my finger. Mean sheep.
Next we watched mutton busting and even more entertaining was small children trying to put a t-shirt on a sheep and get him to the other side of the arena.
We watched pig races. Sounds way more exciting than it actually is.
Gotta love the fair!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails