Saturday, August 7, 2010

SB with Hannah Banana

Hannah Banana and I went on a blogging extravaganza while she was here. But she so rudely left for Spain before we blogged about our lovely afternoon in Santa Barbara.

We rode on the surrey bikes.


I really want one. I think it would have been so fun to have in Hawaii!


I was the driver, which was a good idea because

I thought Hannah Banana might want to drive for a while and we discovered that it was way harder to pedal on the driver's side.

Good thing for my strong legs.

Mommy rode in the back and pedaled about 1/3 of the time.

Then we went to the mission. Some of the beautiful chalk paintings from Memorial Day were still there.

Hannah Banana, you can thank me for putting this picture on here instead of your fountain glamour shot. Yes, you know the one. 
I'm saving that for later.


Then we went to Pascucci, which is always amazing.
But Pinkberry is even better!

1 comment:

Hannah said...

Thank you for not putting my glamour shot on there...I think...it depends on how it is resurrected in the future. I miss you! I am sorry I was so rude and only stayed at your house for 9 days and so rudely left for Spain. Forgive me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails