Monday, August 16, 2010

Yesterday at church, I was bored.

Some Sundays are just boring. In an effort to stay awake, I was coloring in Puff's coloring book with the markers that I had brought for my primary class.

Then Leena Lou tapped me on the shoulder. I looked over and she had her scriptures
open to Zechariah 5:1

"Then I turned, and lifted up mine eyes, and looked, and behold a flying roll."

I read it. Then she whispered "This means one of two things: either God is ok with food fights, or God is ok with toilet papering."

Then we got the church giggles. And mommy and Puff had to know what was so funny.

Pretty soon our entire bench had the church giggles. And then soon after we calmed down the meeting was over. I think it's safe to say that I had no idea what happened for 15 minutes. Oops.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails