Sunday, September 27, 2009

The day Tennis got Rained Out

Tennis the other night was interesting. First, MM served the ball and it went flying over and hit my hair. It dislodged a piece of my ponytail. We played for a while and then it started raining. I announced that it was unsafe to play tennis when the courts are wet because they get slippery.

So we packed up to leave the courts.

Leave it to me to not listen to my own advice, because when we were about to walk out the gate, I totally slipped and fell flat on my back.

That is the sure fire way to find out who your friends are. Friends will help you up, good friends will giggle and then help you up and best friends just laugh uncontrollably until someone snorts. Thank you Kenz and MM for starting a fit of laughter for ever and ever.

And then helping me up.

I am amazed I still have any friends.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails