Saturday, September 5, 2009

Forever 21 is for really short people...

I went to Forever 21 today and I found a cute shirt. It hits right above my hips, which is nice because I like longer shirts.
When I went to pay, the girl said "Oh good thing you got this. We can't keep this dress in stock."
Hmm I thought. Dress? It really fits like a shirt. If I weren't wearing pants, my behind would not be covered.
I am not one for wearing dresses over pants. My brother's ex girlfriend's little sis was a repeat offender. Every outfit I ever saw her wear was a dress and jeans. Horrible. Then I thought about another shirt I have from Forever 21. It's the same length as the new one.
I got home and looked it up on their website and sure enough, it said Flower Field Dress
I guess I wear dresses with jeans more often then I thought.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails