Sunday, September 27, 2009

For a few days this week, I was a


SLAVE!!

For my class, "Conventions and Meeting Planning" we had to volunteer at the Senior Citizen Expo. 3 Days and 20 hours of volunteering. The first day, my classmates and I had a never ending task. The man in charge, Mike wanted his face to be on the front of all the programs. The printing company had printed them out of order so we had to re-order the pages of 30,000 programs. Pull out the middle of each and every program and put the middle pages onto the front.

Since I am always in a good mood, I didn't really mind helping out. Some of my classmates were not so happy about it. I started a competition to see who could do a stack of 250 the fastest. Of course I won, and I am thinking of changing my profession to a professional newspaper re-orderer.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails