Saturday, September 5, 2009

My Daddy sent me these

pictures of this funny car. I am highly entertained. There are lots of cars that people think make them look cool, when it really has the opposite effect. Where I live, these consist of turquoise trucks so low to the ground that I always wonder if the bottom scrapes when they go over speed bumps. Or huge trucks, lifted so high that I wonder if you need a ladder to be a passenger in the car. Both of course blasting the gangster music and probably have spinning hubcaps. But I have never seen anything like this before!

What we really need is a picture of the driver, so we can see what kind of a nutcase owns this.

1 comment:

Jonhon said...

I had a hard time taking this picture because the pilot was cruising at about 40 mph in the slow lane of the freeway.
I'm pretty confident that he has had a previous encounter with space aliens.
Caution: Jet Blast
Dad

Related Posts with Thumbnails