Thursday, July 22, 2010

Hearst Castle with Hannah Banana

The best part was riding in Bucky Kentucky, or as Mac calls him "The Transporter" (you have to say it in a deep voiced British accent)
My fam has been to Hearst Castle many times because everyone who visits us wants to go, but it is a magical place so we don't mind.
Mac, Mommy and Daddy
Givin Puff some lovin while we wait for the bus to go up the mountain.
They play the funniest music on the bus and Mac insisted that we listen to it in the car onm the way as well.
Getting exctied for our tour!
I really like the people behind my parents. We should have cheered them up a little....
Me and Hannah Banana by one of the pools
The group in front of the main house.Taken by a sweet lady who apparently didn't know how to include the top of the building in the photograph.

In the kitchen. Which was my favorite because I love to cook. It was huge.
My other fave place, the tennis courts.
Add it to the Mac and Hannah Banana album :)
After Hearst Castle, we went to TB. Even though Andre doesn't work at this one, we still had fun.
Puff's favorite thing to do it mix two sodas together and then try to stump me when I guess which ones they are. But I am never stumped. I guess it right. Every time.
Related Posts with Thumbnails